The quail egg sheller manufacturers teach you how to distinguish between real and fake quail eggs?
According to insiders, the eggshells of artificial eggs are made of calcium carbonate, while egg yolks and egg whites are made of sodium alginate, alum, gelatin, edible calcium chloride, water, and pigments.
The method is to first pour a certain amount of sodium bath salt into a pot of warm water and stir into a proteinaceous body, mix well with gelatin, and then add other chemicals such as sodium benzoate and alum to make protein, while the egg yolk is only added with some lemon The yellow pigment is mixed with calcium chloride and poured into a mold to form an egg shape to produce an egg film. The egg shell is made of paraffin, gypsum powder, calcium carbonate, etc.
Artificial eggs use chemical ingredients, mainly using calcification of sodium alginate. At most, it is a gel. Among them, alum and gelatin are usually used as food additives and adjuvants, and the national standards for the use and dosage of additives They all have clear regulations, but they have become the main ingredient in artificial eggs, which is not good for the human body. Compared with real eggs, nutrition is even more incomparable. At the same time, relevant experts pointed out that calcium chloride is also divided into food grade and industrial grade, and the color is the same. And these artificial egg manufacturers are underground factories, it is difficult to say what raw materials these factories use.
1. The color of the shell of the fake egg is brighter than the shell of the real egg, but it is not very obvious.
2. Touch the egg shell of a fake egg with your hand, and it will feel rougher than the real egg.
3. There will be a sound when shaking the fake eggs. This is because the water overflows from the coagulant.
4. Smell with your nose, the real egg will have a faint fishy smell.
5. Tap gently, the sound of real eggs is more brittle, and the sound of fake eggs is more stuffy
6. Shortly after the fake egg opens, the yolk and egg white will melt together. This is because egg yolk and egg white are made from the same raw materials.
7. When frying eggs, you will find that the yolks spread out naturally without agitation. This is because the film covering the artificial egg yolk is cracked by heat.
The above is the specific content of quail egg sheller manufacturers to teach you how to distinguish between real and fake quail eggs. For more exciting content, please follow us.