The egg peeling machine consists of two types of vibration modes: an upright vibration motor and an ordinary motor. The weights at the lower ends are differently configured. When the excitation source rotates, it generates horizontal, vertical, and inclined three-dimensional motion, and then transmits this motion to the screen surface. Adjusting the phase angle of the upper and lower ends can change the trajectory of the material on the sieve surface to achieve the purpose of fine screening.
Egg sheller application:
Chemical industry: paint, industrial medicine, cosmetics, paint, Chinese medicine powder, etc.
Food industry: powdered sugar, starch, salt, rice flour, milk powder, soybean milk, egg powder, soy sauce, fruit juice, etc.
Metals, metallurgy and mining: aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, ore, alloy powder, electrode powder, manganese dioxide, electrolytic copper powder, electromagnetic materials, abrasive powder, refractory materials, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy carbonic acid Calcium, quartz sand, etc.
Pollution treatment: waste oil, wastewater, dyeing and finishing wastewater, additives, activated carbon, etc.
Note for egg peeler:
1. Before starting, the bottom screen ring should be removed first, and the transport screw and wood should be removed;
2. Carefully check the lubrication of the vibration motor, coupling, vibrator and other components;
3. Check the fasteners of the egg peeler. If it is found loose, it should be tightened in time;
4. Regularly inspect the joints and fasteners of the parts of the egg peeler. If looseness is found, it should be tightened in time to avoid the noise caused by the looseness of the parts due to long-term vibration of the equipment, damage to the parts, and even foreign matter such as screws. The occurrence of intermediate conditions of incoming materials;
5.The vibration motor should run clockwise;
6. Make sure that the material enters the egg sheller evenly to ensure the screening accuracy and output;
7. When selecting dry materials, a hose or canvas cover should be connected to the inlet and outlet to prevent the problem of leakage or dust leakage;
8. The slurry screening and filtering usually uses a single-layer double-export egg sheller, which reduces the pressure and speed to a stable screen center through a buffer. The supply of slurry must be uniformly adjustable to avoid affecting the screening effect. The deceleration and pressure reduction control method of the slurry volume is recommended to use the liquid level tank of the overflow pipe to pass through the valve to the buffer;
9. During the operation of the egg sheller, if there is an abnormal sound, stop the machine immediately for inspection and eliminate the problem before starting the production;
10. After the feeding is finished, let the equipment continue to run for about 5 minutes, so that all the screen and bottom materials are completely drained to prevent the remaining materials from regaining moisture, affecting the screening effect, or mixing problems caused by changing materials and mesh;
11. After the screening work, clean the egg sheller equipment.
The above is the specific content of the operating mode and scope of use of the egg sheller. For more exciting content, please follow us.