First, the operation of the flat belt conveyor :
1. Before starting the flat belt conveyor: Check whether there are any obstacles affecting the conveyor belt on the conveyor. If there are obstacles, remove the obstacles; observe whether the power supply is normal, and measure and adjust the power supply to ensure the normal voltage required by the equipment. After the above operations are normal, if it is checked that the equipment is normal, it can be turned on and run.
2. Turn on / off sequence of the belt conveyor:
1) Start-up sequence: Close the main power switch in the control box (the power indicator lights up) → start the start button → turn the speed ratio control switch to the “ON” position → slowly turn the speed control knob to the required speed range . Make it run at a constant speed; do not use it beyond the 1500rpm range.
2) Machine sequence of belt conveyor: slowly turn the knob in the speed ratio control back to the "0" position → turn the speed ratio control switch to the "OFF" position after the flat conveyor stops → turn off the start switch and the power supply Master switch.
Maintenance of flat belt conveyor
1. Regularly check whether the transmission motor and reducer are abnormal;
2. Regularly check whether the belt is loose or stretched, and adjust it in time.
3. Regularly check whether the belt conveyor roller rotates flexibly and repair it in time;
4. Regularly check the consistency between the transmission sprocket and the chain, adjust it in time, and add lubricating oil to the chain;
5. Regularly blow away dust in the control box with an air gun to prevent malfunction;
6. The reducer should be replaced with clean internal gear oil after 100 hours of first use, and replaced with new oil every 2500 hours;
7. Do major maintenance once a year to check the degree of damage to accessories.