Eggs are the basic food in life. Almost everyone eats them every day. The nutritional value is relatively high, which is suitable for the common foods of the general public. The nutritional value of quail eggs is similar to that of eggs, but how should they be eaten?
The price of quail eggs is about twice that of eggs, but the nutritional value is similar, so in general, people will choose eggs to eat, which is more economical and easier to eat. Different people can be treated differently. For children under 6 years old, you can choose to eat quail eggs. It is advisable to eat 3-4 quail eggs per day (3 to 4 quail eggs are equivalent to one egg), because the content of phospholipids in quail eggs of the same weight is higher, which helps the child's Brain development. Elderly people should not eat quail eggs because they contain high cholesterol and can eat 1 egg per day. However, people with liver and gallbladder disease eat eggs and choose to eat less or not eat egg yolk according to their physical condition.
The quail egg sheller manufacturers share a quail egg roast chicken practice here:
4 pairs of chicken wings, quail eggs, oil, salt, soy sauce, ginger slices, cooking wine, sesame, spring onion.
1. Cut chicken wings, rinse the water to remove the floating foam; after the quail eggs are cooked, soak in cold water, remove the shells after picking.
2. Heat the oil in the pot and lower the ginger slices to scent over low heat.
3. Put the chicken wings, cook the cooking wine, simmer the water until the chicken wings become discolored.
4. Pour in a small bowl of warm water, peeled quail eggs, cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add a little salt, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame and spring onion to decorate.
The egg sheller and quail egg sheller we produce can improve the peeling efficiency, increase productivity and reduce manpower. Generally, these equipments are needed in enterprises or food factories to improve production efficiency.
The above is the specific content of which eggs and quail eggs are more delicious, please pay more attention to us for more exciting content.