[ Salty duck egg washing machine ] How to pickle salted duck eggs with yellow mud:
Marinated salted duck eggs with yellow mud can make the egg yolks sandy and oily, and the saltiness of the protein is relatively moderate. The following describes the method and proportion of salted duck eggs in yellow mud, and teaches you how to pickle delicious salted duck eggs in yellow mud. You can take them out for about three weeks.
Raw materials: 44 fresh duck eggs, 1 small pot or jar, suitable amount of loess, crystal salt and hot water.
Ready to work:
1. Select fresh and undamaged duck eggs, wash the surface with warm boiling water and dry it for later use.
2. According to the ratio of two pounds of salt to one pound of duck eggs, put an appropriate amount of crystal salt in a small bowl and pour boiling water and stir until the crystal salt is dissolved.
1. Crush the loess block, pour the brine into the yellow mud, then place the duck eggs in the yellow mud, so that each duck egg is evenly covered with a layer of yellow mud
2. Put the duck eggs wrapped in yellow mud in the prepared small pots or jars, then seal them tightly with plastic wrap, and put them in a dry, cool and ventilated place.
3. Duck eggs can be removed after being marinated for about 3 weeks. After drying, put them in a fresh-keeping bag and keep them in a sealed bag. It is better to keep them in the refrigerator.
Supplementary note: When you are ready to eat, wash the yellow mud on it and cook it.