[ Egg Shell Breaker ] 87% of people don't know, egg shells are easy to use at home and clean!
1. After the egg shells are washed, dried, and broken, put the broken egg shells in stockings or tea bags, which can be used to clean the window bars.
2. The bottom of the teapot is likely to be stained with tea stains that are difficult to clean. Try using water, a little vinegar, and mashed eggshells. Shake in the teapot to remove the tea stains.
3. The glass jug which is deep and tall and difficult to clean at the bottom can also be shaken and washed with the above method (water + vinegar + egg shell) to see that it has an unexpected cleaning effect.
4. Juice machines, grinders, conditioners, and soymilk machines that are often used to make juice and energy soup are not easy to clean due to the sawtooth knife at the bottom, and the bottom often shows a yellowish turbid appearance. The eggshell can be mashed and put into the juice machine. After adding cleaning liquid and water, turn on the switch. After turning off the switch, pour out the water, and you will see the residue of the egg shell. After cleaning the residue of water, you can say goodbye to the turbidity at the bottom of the juicer.
[Egg shredder] Other functions of egg shell
1. When cleaning cloth shoes and sports shoes, you can add a bit of grated egg shell to the cleaning solution, which is more labor-saving and clean!
2. Boil the hot water in the pot. Cook the rags and mashed egg shells in the pot and cook in a hot pot.
3. The thin skin on the inside of the eggshell can be used to stick to the fine lines under the eyes to smooth the fine lines. Just to take that thin skin, it seems a bit troublesome.
4. You can also use washed and dried egg shells to shape them into different sizes, paste them on paper and color them, and play with art stickers at home.
The above is the egg shell made by the egg shredder manufacturer. It is easy to use at home and clean. For more exciting content, please pay attention to us.