Duck eggs with delicate texture and rich nutrition are loved by the common people. Duck eggs have become an essential food on our table. However, the duck egg shell breaking machine manufacturers found that cheap big duck eggs appeared on the market. Is this really reliable?
"Artificial duck eggs" have appeared in many cities. The "egg" of this kind of duck eggs is prepared by using sodium alginate, alum, gelatin, edible calcium chloride, water, pigments, etc .; Calcium is mixed into the mold to form an egg shape.
To make "artificial duck eggs", the egg shell must be made into a mold. The resin and talcum powder are stirred and poured into the mold, and then repeatedly shaken. Then, use a needle to slowly push the completed "egg white" into the egg yolk ". This "artificial duck egg" made of chemical raw materials does not contain any nutritional ingredients and is not good for the human body.
Duck egg shell breaking machine manufacturers: How to identify fake duck eggs:
1. The price of fake duck eggs will be lower than that of real duck eggs.
2. There are perforation marks on both ends of the "artificial egg" egg shell.
3. The "artificial egg" will make a sound when it shakes. This is because the water overflows from the coagulant.
4. The yolk and egg white will melt together shortly after the "artificial egg" is opened. This is because egg yolk and egg white are made of the same raw materials.
5. When playing poached eggs, the yolk and egg white will loosen in the pot.
6. After cooking, the boundary between egg white and egg yolk is not clear, there is no whole round egg yolk.
Duck egg shell breaking machine manufacturers remind: For the sake of your own health, don't be greedy and cheap, simply go to the farmers market and regular stores to buy.